For your business to be successful, you need dependable voice and data communications that reach every corner of your operations. The MOTOTRBO SLR 5500 Repeater delivers high performance, high reliability two-way radio service with all the features you need to connect your workplace whether you're in the field or on the factory floor.
With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, the MOTOTRBO SLR 5500 is engineered for low cost of ownership. And with a huge leap forward in technology, it represents the next generation in repeaters as the cornerstone of a MOTOTRBO professional two-way radio system.
Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system, or the powerful trunking capabilities of Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus or Connect Plus, the SLR 5500 delivers the power of digital two-way radio to your workforce.
• Operates either in analogue or digital mode
• Clear LED indicators on front panel indicate operating mode
• Repeater disabled
• TX/RX status per slot
• Rack or wall-mount
• Integrated power supply
• Interface for battery back-up and charge
• Repeater Diagnostics and Control
• Digital Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus Analog Conventional, MPT 1327 compatible
• Application developers kit (to enable 3rd parties to develop applications which interface to the repeater)
• Rack-mount repeater
• Power cable
• VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (400-470MHz)
• 64 channel capacity
• 1-50 Watts power
• 100% duty cycle at full power
• 1U form factor
• Weight 19 lbs (8.6 kg) - Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.75 x 19 x 14.6 in (44 x 483 x 370 mm)
• No self quieting frequency requirements
|Product Code||SLR5500 U UK|